8. "That is real service where there is no thought of self at all."
9. "Bhakti Yoga and Karma Yoga are good remedies for wiping out one's sanskaras. A better remedy is surrender to a Perfect Master."
10. "With the gross eye, gross things are seen; with the subtle or internal eye, the spiritual world and planes are seen; and with the mental or spiritual eye, God is seen."
11. "The realization of the Supreme Being as our own Self is the realization of Truth. The universe is the outcome of imagination. Then why try to acquire knowledge of the imaginative universe and not of the Self (Truth)?"
12. "The miracles performed by yogis (spiritually semi-advanced persons) are essentially selfish, as they are invariably based on personal motives; whereto the miracles of Sadgurus or Perfect Masters are absolutely selfless, as they are based on the principle of giving a spiritual push to humanity."
13. "Intellectual disputations about God will not at all bring you nearer to Him, and may take you away from Him. But persistent heartfelt prayers to Him will lower the veil that at present envelopes you in darkness."
14. "Backbiters are friends, as they take over our bad sanskaras to themselves."
15. "There is no difference in the Realization of Truth either by a Muslim, a Hindu, Zoroastrian or a Christian. The difference is only of words and terms. Truth is not the monopoly of a particular race or religion. "
16. "Curb yourself and never give way to anger. Whenever you fly into a passion, you contract red sanskaras, which are the worst of all."
17. "Love is God, lust is Satan."
18. "Whereas atheism is generally born of intellectual vanity, agnosticism may be, more often than not, the outcome of intellectual humility. Humble, honest agnosticism is sure sooner or later to be converted into firm conviction of the Reality of God."