- If you have rock-like faith and flame-like love for God, nothing in this world will affect you. Misery will not trouble you. Flattery will not touch you. Happiness will not humor you. Such faith and love will help you to rise above the imaginary phenomenon and make you understand that God alone is real.
- God does not listen to the language of the tongue. He does not listen to the language of the mind. He responds to the language of the heart. The language of the heart is the song of Love for the Beloved God. Love God. Keep Him ever-consciously present within you. Let Him form the basis of all your thoughts, speech and actions. Remember Him in every little thing you do; the responsibility will then rest with Him.
- When I bow to you I bow to my Infinite Self that I see in you all.
- Lose yourself in your Self and find yourself in Me.
- Although I observe silence, I speak through you all. I am ever silent, yet am everlastingly speaking. The time has come when I will soon break this outward silence, and those who love me will see my Real Self. Take with love the "prasad" of love that I give, eat it with love and the seed of love will be sown within you.*
- Do not listen to the voice of the mind. Listen to the voice of the heart. The mind wavers, the heart does not. The mind fears, the heart is undaunted. The mind is the home of doubts, reasonings and theories. The heart, when purified, becomes the dwelling of the Beloved. Rid your heart of low desires, malice and selfishness, and God will manifest in you as your own Self.
I have come from the Highest to your level. I am one of you, one with you and one in you. Take me to be yours, and you naturally become mine. If you are poor, take me to be poor. If you are rich, take me to be rich. If you are literate, take me to be literate. If you are illiterate take me to be illiterate. I am approachable to one and all. But only those can truly know me who truly love me.
- Be content with your lot, whether rich or poor, happy or miserable. Understand that God has designed it for your own good and be resigned to His Will.
*Baba's message at the time of giving prasad of fruit and sweets to the people of Orai, U.P., India.