- Under all circumstances hold fast to My undying love and you will live in Me forever.
- Do not worry. Even though the world collapses around you, do not worry. Worry accumulates and grows in strength, becoming a habit long after the original cause has ceased to be.
- I love you as God alone can love . . . Hold on to My daaman, love Me more and more, and you will receive fully what I have to give. My love to you each.
- The only place that can hold Me is the heart. Keep Me close with you—I am always there.—June, 1958
- The Universe will be shaken, and the brunt of the impact will fall on Me.
- You have no idea what I am bearing—but I have the biggest of hearts—I am the Ocean.
- Do not try to understand Me. My depth is unfathomable. Just love Me.
- I am really the only One who is not in seclusion. It is the rest of humanity that is in seclusion, and I have come to make it emerge into eternal Freedom.
- The time has come, and it has to be. It will keep growing, spreading all over and nothing can or will stop it.
- Firmly resolve that you will love Me with all your heart, and that you will try your best to give happiness to others at the cost of your own. Try to follow these two things . . .
- All this is a dream. Only, you all do not realize it is a dream.
- How can I narrate what I found by finding Me?