- I am alone even when surrounded by thousands of people because I see only Myself in them all. As for you, if you were in the Himalayas, you would not be alone even there, because thousands of thoughts and desires would be your constant companions.
- My love-blessing to all those who in celebration of My Silence Anniversary celebrations are enjoying the beauty of Silence, and who, in Silence, are awake for the attainment of the destination of the pilgrimage of life.
- You think that you are loving and worshipping Me, which is wrong. You have no capacity to do so. It is according to My Will that you are able to love Me.
- Everything happens by the will of God and is necessary.
- Chagan expressed his unhappiness at being absent when Baba explained the "Divine Theme for Meditation."* Baba smiled and said: Don't worry, listen to the gist of it. You ever live in "water", not knowing what "water" is. That's all.
- Feed Me and clothe Me and tend me in the poor.
- Real love, like deep waters, ever remains tranquil on the surface. Love burns the lover to the last trace of his "self" . . . and this burning is not visible. Real love is devoid of any show . . . When you lose everything, you gain everything. I lost everything and "gained" God; and everlastingly I am God.
- I love small animals, for they are part of My creation. But I love children much more. For with them, I am the eternal child, and they in their happy play are My playmates.
- The one who hovers like a moth around the Divine Flame (Master) is regarded as a "fool" -- but only by the fools.
- Those who have the authority to ask and the capacity to understand, do not ask. They understand that God is un-understandable and beyond the reach of the questioning mind.
- It is not so much that you are within the cosmos as that the cosmos is within you.
- I send Love like rain but not all the vessels hold the same.
- Life itself is the supreme miracle and to be born again in the spirit is the miracle of miracles.
- I am both divine and human. Those who live with Me feel more of My humanity than divinity. Those whom I permit to come and see Me for a while see more of My divinity than My humanity. All My intimate lovers whether living with Me or away from Me will, in the end, experience My divinity.
- About the mast work, Meher Baba once remarked: It is the process of uncovering of original, primal source within the individual, which opens the true creative self of Being -- and it is a pure state of the Self within each.
- Feel that you are watched by Me.
- When Real Light appears, this darkness which you think is light disappears.
- When you breathe your last, repeat BABA'S (God's) NAME, and you will surely come to ME. This may look or seem easiest, but that is also very difficult. Unless you are in the habit of loving Me every second of your life, you cannot think of ME in the last moment.
* See God Speaks, pg. 234