Baba's work during this day will always remain beyond the domain of intellectual understanding, as anything comprehensible can never even touch the fringe of Reality. When we reached Adi's office at Ahmednagar he was quite surprised to see us so happy and jovial. After a few minutes' stop we sped along the road to Poona. We had gathered together in the morning at Meherazad like half-starved chicks but we returned Love-stuffed!
* * *
- This year will be the climax of My suffering, but 1965 will be a glorious year for Me and for My lovers.
- My Silence and the breaking of My Silence at the appointed time will make silent those who talk of everything but God.
- The aim of life is to love God.
The goal of life is to become one with God.
The surest and quickest way to achieve this goal is to hold on to My daaman by loving Me more and more.
I have suffered much and will have to suffer much more till I break My Silence.
I give My love to My lovers.
- Although I take birth for all mankind, fortunate are those who love Me while I am still on earth.
- I am the Ocean. Everything gets dissolved and drowned in it.
- There are many saints everywhere . . . I am not a saint and therefore I do not give any spiritual exercises. I am God in human form. My Grace can give you the experience of the ultimate Goal in a flash. My Grace can take you to the Goal in a moment and not in stages. Therefore you need not sit in meditation or concentrate on any picture of Me. A time will come when you will gaze on Me in your own heart . . . I am God and Master both and I want you to think of Me and love Me more and hold on to My garment, as the time for the WORD is drawing very near . . .
- I am the Christ. I know everything. Don't worry about anything.