- I am nearer to you than your own breath. Remember Me, and I am there with you, and My Love will guide you.
Unless you give up the breath of your desire and die to yourself, you cannot make Me the breath of your life and live forever.
He who says he understands, has not understood anything. For that which is to be understood is beyond understanding. I am far beyond understanding, and he who knows Me becomes Me.
- The more you discuss God the less you understand Him. So Love God and become God.
- How can one earn Godhood? You can earn livelihood with the sweat of your brow, and you earn Godhood with the blood of your heart.
- Unless you become as dust, you cannot realize God. But first you have to become stone, for you cannot become dust right away. What is needed is to retain human consciousness and become as stone, and then wear yourself to dust at the feet of the Perfect Master.
A Prayer for Baba's Lovers and Mandali
Dictated by Baba
|Beloved God, help us all to Love Thee
|More and More,
|And More and More,
|And still yet More,
|Till we become worthy of Union with Thee,
|And help us all to hold fast
|To Baba's daaman
|Till the very End.
(continued on next page)
- Why is it so impossible to find God? It is because you are looking for something you have never lost.
- Christ lived for love and died for love. He was Love personified; His crucifixion was an expression of His Universal Love. He abides in all and therefore selfless service to humanity is service to God.