- The One WORD full of meaning has produced innumerable meaningless words: and when I utter that WORD, all words will have meaning.
- Of course I will break My Silence. Otherwise, why should I have observed it?
- You are convinced of God's existence. God exists—therefore God is to be sought, seen, realized. Do not search for God outside of you. God can only be found within you, for His only abode is the heart. But you have tilled the abode with millions of strangers and He cannot enter, for God is shy of strangers. So unless you strip your abode of the millions of strangers you have filled it with, you cannot find God.
Who are these strangers? They are your age-old desires, your millions of wants. These are strangers to God, for incompleteness in the form of wanting is fundamentally foreign to God who is All-Sufficient and wanting in nothing. His omniscience and omnipotence will not brook it. Honesty in your dealings will clean your heart of strangers. So push the tenants out of your abode that is His, and you will see Him, find Him and realize Him.
- I am in everyone and in everything. I am everywhere and everything. For years you have worshipped Me in the Badrinarayan Temple, worshipping the image of stone. Today you are blessed to have the opportunity of My darshan in this physical form.
- Shut the trap of your mind and end all your worries. Open the trap of your heart and release Love.
- Do not attribute this miracle to Me; the miracle was of My Name—(when told of a miraculous escape from death of a devotee who called Baba’s name ).
- The true lover is born only at that moment when he dies for God.
- When one remains fully and completely resigned to the Divine Will of God, all service, sacrifice, solitude, seeking, and surrenderance merely symbolize one's love for God.
- To be full of emptiness is the ideal state. It means turning one's heart and mind inside out, becoming empty and naked. To be empty means to be rid of all desires, and concerns the heart. To be naked concerns the mind and means not to care for the opinions, criticism, or censure of others in one's pursuit (of the true Goal). This is what Junaid's Master meant when be told Junaid to become both empty and naked.