- "Things that are real are always given and received in silence."
- "God has been everlastingly working in silence, unobserved, unheard, except by those who experience His Infinite Silence . . .
"When I was in America, people asked me when I would break my silence. I, in turn, asked them, 'If my silence cannot speak, of what avail would be speeches made by the tongue?' When God thinks my speaking would be heard universally, He will make me break my silence. However, silence or no silence, he who would deeply ponder over the Truth which I declare, shall eventually be initiated into the Life Eternal."
—"Fiery Free Life," November, 1952
- "Time, implying a beginning and an end, like space, has no existence in the eternity of God. For us here, time does exist, and the present is fast approaching a junction of an old and the beginning of a new cycle. Time is thus almost ripe for a fresh Universal Divine Manifestation that will infuse new vitality in the body of the old and timeworn truths.
"Although political, economic and sex problems are not directly connected with the Divine Theme, the moment God speaks, all problems, all over the world, will by themselves get solved and adjusted."
- "This much I can say now (being) in the best of moods, that soon God will make me break my silence and then it will mean God manifesting Himself; and within a short period, humiliation and glorification will come and then will follow my violent physical death. I will come back again after 700 years, this I can say now."
—Masulipatnam, February, 1954
- “Before the end of this year, God will make me sing the first original Song, and those who love me will be lost in that Song and find me to be in everyone. When I break my silence, the greatest miracle of all times will happen. Be worthy to receive the Divine Grace and for that be prepared now to receive the grace . . . I really am, as always, the slave of my real lovers."
— Eluru, February 23, 1954