• Except God all things are like a passing show. God is never-changing; all else is ever-changing.
• Baba, the Ocean of Love, eternally receives love from the saintly rivers and streams and eternally showers Love on one and all—His Own Selves.
• Fana is the state of unconscious consciousness. In Fana, soul is unconscious of everything except Self being God.
• AVATAR = GOD-MAN — is Oceanized Individual. SADGURU = MAN-GOD — is individualized Ocean.
• The Eternally Changeless One resides in everything that eternally changes.
• You have to jump over yourself (no somersault) it is impossible without the grace of a Sadguru.
• I simultaneously eat and don't eat; drink and don’t drink; do and do nothing.
• God does everything without doing anything.
• If man wants the happiness he is striving for, let him be more aggressive towards himself and more tolerant towards others.
• He who knows everything displaces nothing. To each one I appear to be what he thinks I am.
• Past and future exist only because of the present in which they are both embodied; in the eternal past every second existed as the present and every second of the eternal future will exist as the present.