- Baba and the four mandali who accompanied Him took off from the Santa Cruz airport in Bombay on the midnight of July 16, 1956. On His airway to London, at Zurich, Switzerland, on the afternoon of July 17th, Baba met about 40 devotees invited by Irene Billo, including Dr. Arvind, an Indian student of Dr. Jung, Dr. Bose and Dr. Shoebel. Baba met all the visitors, gave a short discourse, and blessed them all. Irene Billo, Hedi Mertens and Max Häfliger accompanied Baba to London.
- On the through flight, at Paris, Baba saw nearly a dozen persons at the airport. Pointing to a glass of fruit juice, Baba gave one person an analogy of wine and intoxication as symbolic of intoxication and self-forgetfulness through Divine Love.
- Baba reached London on the evening of July 17th and was driven to the Hotel Rubens, where one big room for Baba and another for the accompanying mandali was reserved, also a big hall on the ground floor for interviews and darshan.
- On the 18th, in Baba's hotel room, individual interviews were given. To each one Baba "said" something:
- K. was a seeker from Manchester, who, upon reading Baba's book for the first time, was so taken up to see Him that he gave up his job and with little money went to India in March, 1956, enquiring the whereabouts of Baba's headquarters. He managed to get to Satara and was lucky to see Baba. Baba then arranged to send him back to England. In London, Baba gave him a personal interview.
- To H. D. from India—Baba consoled him for the accidental death of his younger brother Nozar as a pilot in a plane crash in India. Nozar loved Baba immensely. Baba assured H. that he remembered Baba to the last breath and he is with Baba.
- To J. P., Baba explained three types of knowledge, intellectual knowledge, knowledge through Sight, and knowledge through Becoming.
- To E. P., an actor, Baba sanctioned all useful activities in life to be performed without becoming a slave to their inevitability. When asked, E. said he was brought up by his father in an atmosphere of Baba's love and understanding.
- To A. and Y., Baba affirmed God 's existence in everything and in everyone. So long as the heart spoke, the language did not matter because God